Information on the use of personal data pursuant to legislative decree no. 196 of 30.06.03, (Code on the subject of the protection of personal data).
To whom it may concern:
This company informs you that to establish and perform the contractual relations in progress with you it is in possession of personal and fiscal data acquired also verbally or through others, relative to you. Such data are qualified by law as personal.
With reference to said data we inform you as follows:
the data are used in relation to contractual necessity and consequent performance of the legal and contractual obligations deriving therefrom, as well as to ensure effective management of business relations and for purposes of safeguarding receivables and managing our rights in the best possible way with regard to individual business relationships.
The e-mail addresses furnished, as well as the regular mailing addresses, may be used by the company to send advertising material relative to services similar to those that are the subject of the existing trade relations, unless the interested party objects to this specific type of use.
The data are processed in written form and/or on magnetic or electronic support.
- conferral of the data is compulsory for everything inherent to legal and contractual obligations, and therefore your possible refusal to furnish them or allow them to be used may make it impossible for this company to furnish the service requested.
- failure to furnish any data not required for legal or contractual obligations will be evaluated case by case by the company and will determine the consequent decisions related to the importance of the data requested with respect to management of trade relations;
- without prejudice to communications and publication made in compliance with legal obligation, your data may be communicated in Italy and/or abroad to:
- our network of agents
- factoring companies
- credit institutions
- debt collection agencies
- credit insurance companies
- trade information companies
- professionals and consultants,
- companies operating in the transport sector;
Your data may be used for the same purposes by the following categories of employees and/or managers: employees assigned to the services involved with the fulfillment of contractual obligations, professionals or companies that cooperate with the company for these purposes.
- the data will be used for the duration of any contractual relations established and also subsequently, for compliance with all legal obligations;
- your company may exercise the rights foreseen by art. 7 of legislative decree no. 196/2003 with regard to the data in question (copy enclosed) within the limits and under the conditions foreseen by articles 8, 9 and 10 of the aforementioned legislative decree;
- the user of your data is Stulz S.p.A. via Torricelli 3, 37067 Valeggio sul Mincio (Vr);
- the updated list of data processors may be requested by telephone or e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of SalesViewer® technology:
This website uses SalesViewer® technology from SalesViewer® GmbH on the basis of the website operator’s legitimate interests (Section 6 paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR) in order to collect and save data on marketing, market research and optimisation purposes.
The data stored by Salesviewer will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and there are no legal obligations to retain them.
The data recording and storage can be repealed at any time with immediate effect for the future, by clicking on https://www.salesviewer.com/opt-out in order to prevent SalesViewer® from recording your data. In this case, an opt-out cookie for this website is saved on your device. If you delete the cookies in the browser, you will need to click on this link again
Via Torricielli, 3
37067 Valeggio sul Mincio (VR)
Telephone: +39 045 6331600
Fax: +39 045 6331635
Company Register of Verona:
Trade office registration VR0221183